- Peyton Manning (IND @ JAC)
- Aaron Rodgers (GB vs DET)
- Drew Brees (NO vs CAR)
- Mike Vick (PHI vs WAS)
- Phillip Rivers (SD vs ARI)- Great matchup at home, Arizona 19th against the pass
- Eli Manning (NYG vs CHI) Threw for 386 yards last week; I expect at least a 300 yd game again.
- Tom Brady (NE @ MIA)
- Matt Ryan (ATL vs SF)-Played great last week in New Orleans, should have field day at home against San Fran.
- Jay Cutler (CHI @ NYG)
10. Bruce Gradkowski (OAK vs HOU)-Great Matchup at home against worst pass defense in the league.
11. Matt Schaub (HOU @ OAK)-Pretty good matchup for him, a healthy Andre Johnson would bump him up a few spots however.
12. Chad Henne (MIA vs NE)-Best game of season last week, 364 yards 2 TD, expect more of same this week.
13. Donavan McNabb (WAS @ PHI)
14. Kyle Orton (DEN @ TEN)-Orton #1 in pass yards through 3 weeks and Titans showed last week you can pass on them.
15. Carson Palmer (CIN @ CLE)
16. Vince Young (TEN vs DEN)
17. Sam Bradford (STL vs SEA)-great home matchup, the rookie should continue growing as a QB.
18. Matt Hasselback (SEA @ STL)
19. Mark Sanchez (NYJ @ BUF)-Would be ranked a few spots higher but I believe they’ll lean on run game after grabbing a big lead early.
20. Joe Flacco (BAL @ PIT)
21. David Garrard (JAC vs IND)- I expect him to play much better this week and they always play Indy tough especially at home.
22. Shaun Hill (DET @ GB)
23. Seneca Wallace (CLE vs CIN)
24. Ryan Fitzpatrick (BUF vs NYJ)-Could have good day as they will have to rely on going through the air after falling behind early.
25. Charlie Batch (PIT vs BAL)
26. Alex Smith (SF @ ATL)-Just can’t trust this guy right now, especially on the road.
27. Derek Anderson (ARI @ SD)-No Early Doucet, No Steve Breaston, Stephen Williams will have to step up and help out Fitz or it’ll be a long day for the Cardinals.
28. Jimmy Claussen (CAR @ NO)
1) Arian Foster @ Oak- I think Foster takes the #1 spot from your highness Chris Johnson this week and goes for a 100+ with at least two TD’s.
2) Chris Johnson vs Denver- I expect the Titans to pass a little bit more this Sunday although Johnson will get his normal 20+ carries. Currently he’s on pace for a ridiculous 400 carries so they need to dial him back somewhat.
3) Frank Gore @ ATL- Even if he doesn’t have a big game on the ground which he probably still will, Gore is going nuts in the receiving department right now (9 catches last week) Expect him to step it up this week as well and try to prevent his team from going 0-4.
4) MJD vs INDY- This has to be the week he breaks out, if not It’s time to officially start buggin on Maurice.
5) Lesean Mcoy vs Wash- Should have nice all around game vs a suspect Skins D.
6) Rashad Mendenhall vs Balt- Peyton Hillis might have woken up the Ravens D for this week but Mendenhall is running with purpose right now.
7) Ryan Matthews vs Arizona – This is the week you see the kid breakout against a poopy Arizona Run D. I think he gets at least 15 carries and around 20 total touches even with coming back from his ankle injury.
8) Cedric Benson @ Cle- May not see over 100 yards but multiple TD’s is likely.
9) Darren Mcfadden vs Houston- Should enjoy at least one more nice week. Now is the time to sell high on Mcfadden however.
10) Michael Turner vs SF- I think the 49ers play inspired defense this week so Turner moves down a notch. Also after 30 carries last week the Falcons may tone it down a bit with him.
11) Pierre Thomas vs Carolina- He’s questionable with an ankle injury but will likely play. Make sure you follow his progress because he could sit out. My gut says he plays this week
12) Ronnie Brown vs NE- Brown after two tough weeks in a row against Minnesota and the Jets will enjoy running against the Pats on Monday night. Expect him to have a nice game.
13) DeAngelo Williams @ NO- He should finally see some running room this week. Also expect Carolina to run the ball early, just hope they don’t go down too much.
14) Ray Rice @ Pittsburgh- Pittsburgh’s Run D has been sick (57 YPG) but Rice has had good success against them in the past. Overall I think his numbers should be fair. Expect Flacco to check down to him a bunch.
15) Ladainian Tomlinson @ Buf- L.T. remains the better back in the Jets offense over Shonn Greene and I expect the Jets to run the most they have all year against Buffalo. L.T. should find the endzone again.
16) Ahmad Bradshaw @ Chicago- Bears Run D has been very nice and Bradshaw won’t do much on the ground. However he will catch some passes and I think he finds the endzone at least once.
17) Joseph Addai vs Jac- Should get plenty of touches and have a nice overall game against the weak Jaguars D.
18) Peyton Hillis vs Cincy- He’s running behind one of the best offensive lines in the game and when he breaks through that hole he’s a hard guy to bring down. Still this is not a great matchup and Hillis could revert back to his inconsistent ways. Don’t completely forget about Jerome Harrison.
19) Beanie Wells @ SD- Expect the Cardinals to run the ball a bunch because Anderson is poopy cakes. I think Beanie sees the Endzone Sunday for the first time all year.
20) Jahvid Best @ GB- Says he’s feeling good but turf toe injuries can linger and easily get re-aggravated. He’s a better option in PPR leagues this week. Also still not a sure bet to play but it appears he will.
21) Shonn Greene @ Buf- The Jets know they will need him as the season presses forward. Look for the Jets to run the ball more than ever this week and give Greene some confidence. He’s a solid flex play this week
22) Clinton Portis @ Philly- Portis has had good success against Philly and despite Shanahan promoting Ryan Torain somewhat I expect Portis to keep the goaline carries. I think he finds the endzone this week and goes for about 7o yards.
23) Steven Jackson vs Seattle- I honestly don’t think he plays this week with his groin injury. Either way he’s going to be a full-blown game-time decision. Even if he does play I doubt that he makes it throughout the game. He is a very risky play this week.
24) Matt Forte @ NYG- I don’t like Forte at all this week- I think the Giants play inspired football and contain the Bears offense.
25) Brandon Jackson @ Det- Jackson stinks but he should find the endzone against Detroit. This is strictly a matchup play.
26) Kenneth Darby vs Sea- I think Darby will end up being the feature back this Sunday and Steven Jackson sits out. Just a hunch
27) Ricky Williams vs NE
28) Justin Forsett @ STL
29) Donald Brown vs Jac
30) Marshawn Lynch vs NYJ
31) Tim Hightower @ SD
32) Jonathan Stewart @ NO
33) Jason Snelling vs SF
34) Ryan Torain @ Phi
35) Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis @ Miami
36) Lawrence Maroney @ Ten
37) John Kuhn vs Det
38) Mike Tolbert vs Arizona
39) C.J Spiller vs NYJ
40) Jerome Harrison vs Cincy
41) Darren Sproles vs AZ
42) Leon Washington @ STL
43) Correll Buckhalter @ Ten
44) Michael Bush vs Hou
45) Ronnie Blair the seventh vs the Kernels – (LOL, no need to go further, again your done this week if your starting anybody below this)
- Brandon Marshall (MIA vs NE)-He’s all fired up after the comments made about him on NFL Network, expect a HUGE game.
- DeSean Jackson (PHI vs WAS)
- Roddy White (ATL vs SF)
- Reggie Wayne (IND @ JAC)
- Greg Jennings (GB vs DET)
- Randy Moss (NE @ MIA)-Has been productive with 3 TD in last two games, but only 4 receptions, he’ll get it going Monday night.
- Andre Johnson (HOU @ OAK)-If he plays, he’s in your lineup, expect a fairly productive day as Nnamdi Asomugha is not expected to blanket AJ on every play.
- Austin Collie (IND @ JAC)-He’s been an absolute beast this year with 27 rec. for 359yards and 4 TD.
- Wes Welker (NE @ MIA)
10. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI @ SD)
11. Santana Moss (WAS @ PHI)-McNabb in his return to Philly will need to make some big plays, and Moss is just the guy.
12. Calvin Johnson (DET @ GB)
13. Jeremy Maclin (PHI vs WAS)-Skins rank 31st against the pass and Maclin has 4TD thus far.
14. Hakeem Nicks (NYG vs CHI)
15. Lance Moore (NO vs CAR)-6 for 149 and 2 TD last week, no Reggie Bush, Moore is the guy.
16. Steve Smith (NYG vs CHI)
17. Johnny Knox (CHI @ NYG)
18. Mark Clayton (STL vs SEA)-Sam Bradford’s favorite target and a against a weak pass D.
19. Anquan Boldin (BAL @ PIT)
20. Malcom Floyd (SD vs ARI)
21. Steve Smith (CAR @NO)
22. Chad OchoCinco (CIN @ CLE) He gets it going this week, big big day in store for 85.
23. Mike Sims-Walker (JAC vs IND)
24. Louis Murphy (OAK vs HOU)-Against NFL’s worst pass defense, bruised clavicle a little disconcerting, but all signs point to him playing and having another big day.
25. Terrell Owens (CIN @ CLE)
26. Kevin Walter (HOU @ OAK)
27. Marques Colston (NO vs CAR)
28. Donald Driver (GB vs DET)
29. Hines Ward (PIT vs BAL)-I think he’ll be most productive PIT WR this week, not Mike Wallace.
30. Darrius Heyward-Bey (OAK vs HOU)-see Louis Murphy above, leads team in targets.
31. Legedu Naanee (SD vs ARI)
32. Eddie Royal (DEN @ TEN)
33. Braylon Edwards (NYJ @ BUF)-Last week as Jets #1 receiver, will make most of it.
34. Jacoby Jones (HOU @ OAK)
35. Davone Bess (MIA vs NE)
36. Mario Manningham (NYG vs CHI)-G-Men most consistent receiver in terms of catches and yards week in and week out.
37. Mike Thomas (JAC vs IND)
38. Jabar Gaffney (DEN @ TEN)
39. Michael Crabtree (SF @ ATL)- New off. Coordinator hopefully will get him more involved in offense. Did have eight targets last week but only three catches, should improve going forward.
40. Mike Wallace (PIT vs BAL)
41. Danny Amendola (STL vs SEA)
42. Brandon Lloyd (DEN @ TEN)- 5 catches for 162 yards and a TD last week, could finally be his big breakout season.
43. Devin Hester (CHI @ NYG)
44. Kenny Britt (TEN vs DEN)- 2 catches for 26 yards and a TD, I think last week was a sign of things to come for this talented receiver.
45. DeMaryius Thomas (DEN @ TEN)
46. Josh Cribbs (CLE vs CIN)
47. Golden Tate (SEA @ STL)- Was more involved in offense last week, had four catches and that number should continue to rise, especially with Mike Williams banged up.
48. Lee Evans (BUF vs NYJ)- Showed some life last week with Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm, could be relegated to throw a lot which could mean a solid day for Lee.
49. Josh Morgan (SF @ ATL)
50. James Jones (GB vs DET)- Had costly fumble against the Bears, but will bounce back nicely at home against the Lions.
51. Brandon LaFell (CAR @ NO)
52. Blair White (IND @ JAC)- Saw first significant action last week with Garcon out again, could have another solid game against the Jags.
53. Harry Douglas (ATL vs SF)
54. Derrick Mason (BAL @ PIT)- only has 7 catches for 82 yards on the season, Boldin is Flacco’s main target right now and with good reason.
55. Nate Washington (TEN vs DEN)
56. Brian Hartline (MIA vs NE)
57. Stephen Williams (ARI @ SD)- This big rookie (6’5) out of Toledo will start the next few weeks while Early Doucet and Steve Breaston come back from injury and could have a good day in a game where the Cards will probably be airing it out.
58. Jericho Cotchery (NYJ @ BUF)
59. Deion Branch (SEA @ STL)
60. Earl Bennett (CHI @ NYG)
61. Roscoe Parrish (BUF vs NYJ)
62. Mohammed Massaquoi (CLE vs CIN)- Very talented receiver but only has 3 catches on the season.
63. Buster Davis (SD vs ARI)
64. Jordan Shipley (CIN @ CLE)
65. Devery Henderson (NO vs CAR)
66. Patrick Crayton (SD vs ARI) Look for him to get more involved in the offense this week.
67. Mike Williams (SEA @ STL)
68. Steven Johnson (BUF vs NYJ)
69. Joey Galloway (WAS @ PHI)-Was shut out last week, look for a slight bounce back against the Eagles.
70. Justin Gage (TEN vs DEN)
1) Dallas Clark vs Jac
2) Antonio Gates vs AZ
3) Jermichael Finley vs Det- Rodgers loves this guy and Finley is talented.
4) Dustin Keller @ Buffalo- Turning into a beast
5) Aaron Hernandez @ Miami- Brady Loves him. Hernandez moves like a WR
6) Vernon Davis @ ATL- Hopefully the New OC Mike Johnson will work Vernon in more
7) Chris Cooley @ Phi
8) Tony Gonzalez vs SF- Still runs great routes
9) Zach Miller vs Hou
10) Brett Celek vs Wash
11) Greg Olsen at NYG
12) Jeremy Shockey vs Car- More targets now with Bush out
13) Todd Heap @ Pitt
14) Jermaine Gresham @ Cle
15- John Carlson @ STL
16) Tony Scheffler @ GB
17) Ben Watson vs Cincy
18) Rob Gronkowski @ Miami
19) Owen Daniels vs Oak
20) Brandon Pettigrew @ GB
21) Bo Scaife vs Denver
22) Heath Miller vs Balt