- Peyton Manning (IND vs. KC)
- Drew Brees (NO @ AZ)
- Aaron Rodgers (GB @ WAS)
- Phillip Rivers (SD VS OAK)
- Tony Romo (DAL vs. TEN)
- Matt Ryan (ATL @ CLE)
- Shaun Hill (DET vs. STL) – Hill is averaging 300 ypg in his 3 starts making him an above average option this week.
- Joe Flacco (BAL vs. DEN)
- Matt Schaub (HOU vs. NYG)
10. Eli Manning (NYG @ HOU) – Texans are 31st against the pass look for Eli to bounce back after last week.
11. Donavan McNabb (WAS vs. GB) – The Pack allowed 331 yards passing to Detroit last week and there without LB Nick Barnett and S Morgan Burnett.
12. Kyle Orton (DEN vs. BAL)-#1 pass offense vs. #1 pass defense, should see whose for real after this one.
13. Mark Sanchez (NYJ vs. MIN)-645 yards 8 TD to 0 interceptions last three games, and oh yea, gets Santonio Holmes as a new toy.
14. Ryan Fitzpatrick (BUF vs. JAC)-The Jaguars are 29th against the pass and Fitzpatrick can throw the ball, he’s a very good bye week filler and can run a little bit as well.
15. Sam Bradford (STL @ DET) – Detroit has a suspect pass defense and Bradford is looking better and better every week.
16. David Garrard (JAC @ BUF)
17. Carson Palmer (CIN vs. TB)
18. Alex Smith (SF vs. PHI) – Plays better at home, coming off tough loss to Falcons, should have a decent day.
19. Brett Favre (MIN @NYJ)-Has a new weapon in Randy Moss and something to prove to his old team and the rest of the league.
20. Matt Cassel (KC @ IND)
21. Vince Young (TEN @ DAL)-Should get something going with his legs, and his arm as I think Dallas keeps Chris Johnson tamed.
22. Kevin Kolb (PHI @ SF)
23. Bruce Gradkowski (OAK @ SD) – Has been pretty solid so far but not a very good matchup against the Chargers plus as a slight shoulder ailment.
24. Josh Freeman (TB @ CIN)
25. Max Hall (AZ vs. NO)-The Saints haven’t forced many turnovers and Hall could have a decent first start with a week of practice under his belt in a game where he will have to air it out often.
26. Jimmy Clausen (CAR vs. CHI)
27. Todd Collins (CHI @ CAR)-Replaces concussed Cutler, will be in for a long day
28. Jake Delhomme (CLE vs. ATL)-He’s a turnover machine and start Atlanta Defense if you own them
1) Frank Gore vs Philly
2) Maurice Jones-Drew @ Buffalo
3) Chris Johnson @ Dallas
4) Steven Jackson at Det
5) Arian Foster vs NYG
6) Adrian Peterson @ NYJ
7) Jamal Charles @ Indy
8) Jahvid Best @ Stl
9) Peyton Hillis vs Atlanta
10) Ray Rice vs Denver
10A) Ahmad Bradshaw @ Houston
11) Cedric Benson vs TB
12) Michael Turner @ Cle
13) Ryan Matthews @ Oak
14) Joseph Addai vs KC
14A) Lesean Mcoy @ SF
15) Beanie Wells @ NO
16) Ladainian Tomlinson vs Min
17) Mike Tolbert @ OAk
18) Ryan Torain vs GB
19) Michael Bush vs SD
20) DeAngelo Williams vs Chicago
21) Chris Ivory @ Az
22) C.J. Spiller vs Jacksonville
23) Felix Jones vs Ten
24) Matt Forte @ Carolina
25) Thomas Jones @ Indy
26) Marion Barber vs Ten
27) Shonn Greene vs Min
28) Fred Jackson vs Jac
29) Tim Hightower vs N.O.
30) Legarrette Blount @ Cincy
31) Ladell Betts @ AZ
32) Jonathan Stewart @ Chi
33) Brandon Jackson @ Washington
34) John Kuhn @ Washington
35) Correll Buckhalter @ Baltimore
36) Willis Mcgahee vs Denver
37) Jason Snelling @ Cleveland
38) Brandon Jacobs @ Houston
39) Cadillac Williams @ Cincy
40) Darren Sproles @ Oak
41) Chester Taylor @ Carolina
42) Tashard Choice vs Ten
43) Javon Ringer @ Dallas
44) Jerome Harrison @ Atl
45) Lawrence Maroney @ Baltimore
- Roddy White(ATL @ CLE)
- Reggie Wayne (IND vs. KC)
- Calvin Johnson (DET vs. STL)
- Miles Austin (DAL vs. TEN)-Won’t have another disappointing game like week 3, he’ll go off.
- Andre Johnson (HOU vs. NYG)-assuming he plays that is, he’s a game time decision.
- Hakeem Nicks (NYG @ HOU)
- Terrell Owens (CIN vs. TB)- He won’t post another 200 yard game but is Palmer’s go to guy and should hit the 100 yard mark with a score.
- Mark Clayton (STL @ DET)-Bradford’s go to guy, averaging 8 targets and double digit points every game.
- Santana Moss (WAS vs. GB)-Won’t be invisible again this week, back to his 7-8 catch days Sunday.
10. Anquan Boldin(BAL vs. DEN)-Champ Bailey not allowing more than 4 catches for 65 yards yet, until this week.
11. Austin Collie (IND vs. KC)-Assuming he plays, he’ll have another huge game, that foot injury isn’t looking real positive though right now.
12. Larry Fitzgerald (AZ vs. NO)-It remains to be seen how Max Hall gets the ball too him, but he’ll find the ball a few times with one of them being a TD.
13. Greg Jennings (GB @ WAS)-Will find the end zone once again for the 3rd straight week, but will have more than 2 receptions.
14. DeSean Jackson(PHI @ SF)
15. Steve Smith (NYG @ HOU)
16. Eddie Royal (DEN @ BAL)-Has 32 targets and 25 receptions thus far, Orton loves him
17. Marques Colston (NO @ AZ)
18. Malcom Floyd (SD vs. OAK)
19. Randy Moss (MIN @ NYJ)-Up against Revis, is going to want and prove the Jets comments about him are false. Could have a solid day.
20. Donald Driver (GB @ WAS)
21. Chad OchoCinco (CIN vs TB)
22. Santonio Holmes (NYJ vs. MIN)-First game off of suspension, will make some noise first game back.
23. Kevin Walter (HOU vs. NYG)-Jacoby Jones is doubtful and AJ still a game time decision, could have a huge day, bump him up about 5 spots if AJ sits too.
24. Mike Thomas (JAC @ BUF) – Garrard’s go to guy, great for PPR leagues. Averaging 7 targets per game and great matchup vs. Buffalo.
25. Percy Harvin (MIN @ NYJ)-Moss addition will help Harvin tremendously.
26. Derrick Mason (BAL vs. DEN) – #2 WR’s averaging 7 rec. for 84 yards against the Broncos.
27. Lance Moore (NO @ AZ)
28. Brandon Lloyd (DEN @ BAL)-This guy just keeps surprising, has 454 yards receiving through 4 games.
29. Pierre Garcon (IND vs. KC)-Will play Sunday and could have a big day, especially if Collie can’t go
30. Dez Bryant (DAL vs. TEN)
31. Kenny Britt (TEN @ DAL)
32. Louis Murphy (OAK @ SD)
33. Dwayne Bowe (KC @ IND)
34. Michael Crabtree (SF vs. PHI) – Had season high 5 receptions last week, that number will continue to rise.
35. Stevie Johnson (BUF vs. JAC)-2 TD last two games, will make it three.
36. Nate Washington (TEN @ DAL)
37. Danny Amendola (STL @ DET)
38. Jeremy Maclin (PHI @ SF)
39. Johnny Knox (CHI @ CAR)-Todd Collins is experienced enough, I think him and Knox can beat the Panther secondary for a few big plays.
40. Mike Williams (TB @ CIN)-Not a great start but has enough talent to make a few plays.
41. Braylon Edwards (NYJ vs. MIN)
42. Roy Williams (DAL vs. TEN)
43. Brandon LaFell (CAR vs. CHI)-Not sure what it is, just have a hunch, that this is his first big game of his career.
44. Harry Douglas (ATL @ CLE)
45. Jabar Gaffney (DEN @ BAL)
46. Mohammed Massaquoi (CLE vs. ATL)-As much as I dislike Delhomme, he will at least get M.M. involved in the offense.
47. Mario Manningham (NYG @ HOU)
48. Lee Evans (BUF vs. JAC)
49. Mike Sims-Walker (JAC @ BUF)-He won’t be shut out again, but won’t have a huge game either.
50. Devery Henderson (NO @ AZ) – Will beat the Cardinals secondary for at least one big play.
51. Darrius Heyward-Bey OAK @SD)
52. David Gettis (CAR vs. CHI)
53. Legedu Naanee (SD vs. OAK)-Will get back into the mix a little bit this week, sadly though too inconsistent to start right now.
54. T.J. Houshmanzadeh (BAL vs. DEN)
55. Dexter McCluster (KC @ IND)-Will get him in on some trick plays, could break a long one.
56. Roscoe Parrish (BUF vs. JAC)
57. Josh Cribbs (CLE vs. ATL)
58. James Jones (GB @ WAS)
59. Earl Bennett (CHI @ CAR)
60. Buster Davis (SD vs. OAK)
1) Antonio Gates @ Oakland
2) Dallas Clark @ KC
3) Vernon Davis vs Philly
4) Dustin Keller vs Minnesota
5) Jermichael Finley @ Washington
6) Chris Cooley vs GB
7) Tony Gonzalez @ Cle
8) Visanthe Shiancoe @ NYJ
9) Brandon Pettigrew vs STL
10) Jason Witten vs Ten
11) Zach Miller vs SD
12) Jeremy Shockey @ Arizona
13) Tony Moeaki @ Indy
14) Brent Celek @ SF
15) Kellen Winslow @ Cincy
16) Todd Heap vs Denver
17) Tony Scheffler vs STL
18) Jermaine Gresham vs TB
19) Ben Watson vs ATL
20) Greg Olsen at Car
21) Bo Scaife @ Dallas
22) Mercedes Lewis @ Buffalo
Fantasy Matchups coming later today………..Stay tuned………..