1. Phillip Rivers vs. DEN
2. Michael Vick vs. NYG
3. Drew Brees vs. SEA
4. Aaron Rodgers @ MIN
5. Tom Brady vs. IND
6. Peyton Manning @ NE
7. Ben Roethlisberger vs. OAK– Big Ben wants some revenge after last week’s loss to the Patriots, and he’ll get it against the Raiders secondary who are without Nnamdi Asomugha.
8. Matt Ryan @ STL– The Rams are much better at home, while Ryan is a little shaky on the road, but I suspect Ryan will get it going early and often Sunday in St. Louis.
9. Kyle Orton @ SD
10. Eli Manning @ PHI
11. Mark Sanchez vs. HOU- Faces the 31st ranked pass defense in what should be a big game for Sanchize and his receivers.
12. Matt Schaub @ NYJ
13. David Garrard vs. CLE
14. Carson Palmer vs. BUF
15. Jon Kitna @ DET
16. Brett Favre vs. GB
17. Joe Flacco @ CAR- The reason behind such a low ranking is the fact that I think this game will be over early and you’ll see a heavy dose of Ray Rice and Willis McGahee for the 2nd half.
18. Matt Cassel vs. ARI
19. Shaun Hill vs. DAL
20. Josh Freeman @ SF- Freeman continues to impress, at least 15 fantasy points in every week except week 3. He faces a tough 49ers defense but should still have a solid game once again.
21. Sam Bradford vs. ATL
22. Vince Young vs. WAS
23. Troy Smith vs. TB
24. Ryan Fitzpatrick @ CIN
25. Donavan McNabb @ TEN
26. Colt McCoy @ JAC- Could have a big game especially if they fall behind as the Jags are one of the worst pass defenses in the league.
27. Matt Hasselback @ NO
28. Derek Anderson @ KC
29. Jason Campbell @ PIT
30. Brian St. Pierre vs. BAL
1. Frank Gore vs TB– Huge game for the 49ers, they will get it to their best player against TB’s weak run D.
2. Ray Rice @ Carolina– Huge workload for Rice this week and expect him to have a great fantasy day.
3. Chris Johnson vs Washington
4. Adrian Peterson vs GB
5. Jamal Charles vs Arizona– Expect him to go off (150 Total yards and a TD)
6. Peyton Hillis @ Jacksonville
7. Maurice Jones-Drew vs Cleveland
8. Rashad Mendenhall vs Oakland
9. Arian Foster @ NYJ– Will be bottled on the ground but similar to Peyton Hillis last week, should have 100 Yards total with a possible score.
10. Steven Jackson vs Atlanta– Gonna step up this week, in big divisional game
11. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Philly
12. Lesean Mcoy vs NYG
13. Cedric Benson vs Buffalo
14. Michael Turner @ STL- Will struggle here.
15. Darren Mcfadden @ Pitt- Could prove me wrong here, with Pitt’s D-line still banged up some.
16. Felix Jones vs Detroit- Looked motivated last week, could have another big game here
17. Ladainian Tomlinson- Should rack up some PPR points in this one
18. Shonn Greene @ Houston
19. Knowshon Moreno @ SD
20. LeGarrette Blount @ SF
21. Fred Jackson @ Cincy
22. Jahvid Best @ Dallas
23. Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis vs Indy
24. Thomas Jones vs Arizona
25. Reggie Bush vs Seattle- Could have a nice game in his first game back, but may not see a huge role just yet. (Gametime decision)
26. Keiland Williams vs Titans
27. Mike Tolbert vs Denver
28. Mike Goodson vs Baltimore
29. Brandon Jackson @ Minnesota
30. Danny Woodhead vs Indy
31. Tim Hightower @ KC
32. Beanie Wells @ KC (questionable)
33. Donald Brown @ New England
34. Willis McGahee @ Carolina
35. Darren Sproles vs Denver
36. Marion Barber vs Detroit
37. Justin Forsett @ NO
38. Brandon Jacobs @ Philly
39. Cadillac Williams @ SF
40. Jason Snelling @ STL
1. Roddy White @ STL
2. Terrell Owens vs. BUF
3. Dwayne Bowe vs. ARI– Can’t bet against this guy at this point especially at home vs. the Cards.
4. Calvin Johnson @ DAL
5. Hakeem Nicks @ PHI
6. Miles Austin vs. DET
7. Reggie Wayne @ NE
8. Greg Jennings @ MIN
9. Brandon Lloyd @ SD
10. Anquan Boldin @ CAR
11. Desean Jackson vs. NYG
12. Marques Colston vs. SEA
13. Dez Bryant vs. DET- Had a huge game last week against the G-Men, he’s starting to come into his own. WATCH OUT!!
14. Larry Fitzgerald @ KC
15. Andre Johnson @ NYJ- Very tough matchup against Revis this week but I just can’t in my heart of hearts find a reason to drop him any lower than this.
16. Mike Wallace vs. OAK- Had a HUGE 4th quarter last week, I expect similar numbers, only more spread out throughout the game.
17. Steve Johnson @ CIN
18. Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
19. Santonio Holmes vs. HOU
20. Michael Crabtree vs. TB
21. Mike Thomas vs. CLE
22. Percy Harvin vs. GB
23. Chad OchoCinco vs. BUF
24. Mario Manningham @ PHI
25. Hines Ward vs. OAK- Recovered from last week’s concussion, should have a big game, especially for PPR leaguers.
26. Randy Moss vs. WAS- The Skins’ are one of the league’s worst pass defenses as we saw Monday night, and I can definitely see VY finding Moss for at least 1 deep touchdown.
27. Wes Welker vs. IND
28. Austin Collie @ NE
29. Santana Moss @ TEN
30. Mike Williams @ SF- Fresh off a DUI arrest, he’s going to play and his a decent WR3.
31. Steve Breaston @ KC
32. Braylon Edwards vs. HOU
33. James Jones @ MIN
34. Pierre Garcon @ NE
35. Steve Smith vs. BAL-Could have a decent game based purely on the air it out factor after the Ravens get out to a huge lead.
36. Patrick Crayton vs. DEN
37. Mike Williams@ NO
38. Mike Sims-Walker vs. CLE- has struggled at home, but I think he gets in done in this one.
39. Malcom Floyd vs. DEN- He had some soreness in the hamstring that has caused him to miss the last month. This ranking is based on him playing.
40. Lee Evans @ CIN
41. Sidney Rice vs. GB- he’s saying he’ll play but that is not yet known nor is the number of plays he’ll be on the field for.
42. Danny Amendola vs. ATL- Has been the Rams most consistent receiver since the loss of Mark Clayton, he’s a good flex start with some WR3 upside especially in PPR.
43. Derrick Mason @ CAR
44. Nate Washington vs. WAS
45. Deion Branch vs. IND
46. Early Doucet @ KC
47. Jabar Gaffney @ SD
48. Nate Burleson @ DAL
49. Louis Murphy @ PIT
50. Brandon Gibson vs. ATL
51. Anthony Armstrong @ TEN
52. Michael Jenkins @ STL
53. Seyi Arjirotutu vs. DEN- Bump up to Floyd’s spot if Floyd sits.
54. Eddie Royal @ SD
55. Kevin Walter @ NYJ
56. Jacoby Ford @ PIT
57. Mohammed Massaquoi @ JAC
58. Robert Meachem vs. SEA
59. Jacoby Jones @ NYJ
60. Ben Obomanu @ NO
1. Jacob Tamme @ NE– Leads the league in receptions last 3 weeks
2. Dustin Keller vs Houston– Should have a field day against this defense, Houston worst against the pass, worst against Tight Ends
3. Vernon Davis vs Tampa Bay
4. Antonio Gates (game-time decision/doubtful) vs Denver– Playing on Monday Night Football so probably gonna have to look for other options
5. Zach Miller @ Pittsburgh– Expected to play and should enjoy a nice game vs the Steelers D that was tore up by Rob Gronkowski last week.
6. Jason Witten vs Detroit– Disappointing 1 catch performance last week vs the Giants, should rebound here.
7. Ben Watson @ Jacksonville– Mcoy’s favorite target will have a nice game in this matchup
7A. Chris Cooley @ Tennessee
8. Visanthe Shiancoe vs GB– Got robbed of a TD last game in GB, he gets revenge here and finds the endzone.
9. Aaron Hernandez vs Indy– Colts are #2 in points allowed to Tight Ends but I expect Hernandez to get back in the mix this week after a quiet week 10.
10. Tony Gonzalez @ STL– Roddy may see a lot of attention this week, so the Ol man should get a good amount of looks
11. Brandon Pettigrew- Now that Shaun Hill is back, his numbers should improve again.
12. Jermaine Gresham vs Buffalo- Best game of the year last week, should enjoy another nice week vs Buffalo who are giving up 2nd most points to Tight Ends
13. Todd Heap @ Carolina- Probably will be playing with a lead all game, but should get some early points. Carolina 3rd worst against Tight Ends
14. Kellen Winslow @ SF- Got more involved last week and Freeman should find him again with his talent.
15. Tony Moeaki vs Arizona- Warming up a bit after a few slow weeks. Good matchup here.
16. Marcedes Lewis vs Cleveland- Mangini will keep him out of the endzone. If he doesn’t score he isn’t really useful.
17. Heath Miler vs Oakland
18. Brent Celek @ NYG- Be patient with him as teams start to give more and more focus to Jackson, things should open up for him.
19. Jeremy Shockey vs Seattle
20. Kevin Boss @ Philly