1. Drew Brees (NO @ TB)
2. Peyton Manning (IND @ WAS)
3. Tony Romo (DAL @ MIN)
4. Joe Flacco (BAL @ NE) – faces 28th pass defense, will have huge day. Needs just 147 yards to become all time leader in passing yards for Ravens.
5. Phillip Rivers (SD @ STL)
6. Aaron Rodgers (GB vs. MIA)– Assuming he has no concussion setbacks and starts.
7. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT vs. CLE)-First game back and will make a statement against weak Browns defense.
8. Kyle Orton (DEN vs. NYJ)-Jets will be without Revis and will be forced to throw it around with no running game.
9. Eli Manning (NYG vs. DET)
10. Tom Brady (NE vs. BAL)-It remains to be seen how it fares without Randy but is still a must start
11. Jay Cutler (CHI vs. SEA)-Faces 31st ranked pass defense and should have no ill effects of concussion.
12. Brett Favre (MIN vs. DAL)
13. Matt Schaub (HOU vs. KC)-Has tough matchup against revamped Chief defense who held Peyton Manning to under 200 yards passing and no TD.
14. Mark Sanchez (NYJ @ DEN)-Has been great so far this year and has potential for a big time day.
15. Vince Young (TEN @ JAC)
16. Donavan McNabb (WAS vs. IND)
17. Matt Cassel (KC @ HOU) – Has not been model of consistency but draws his best matchup of the season thus far in Houston.
18. Kevin Kolb (PHI vs. ATL)
19. Josh Freeman (TB vs. NO) – Freeman could have a great day against the shaky Saints defense.
20. Matt Ryan (ATL @ PHI)-Tough matchup on the road, explore other options if possible.
21. David Garrard (JAC vs. TEN)
22. Shaun Hill (DET @ NYG) – potentially his last start before Stafford returns, tough road matchup against league’s best pass defense.
23. Chad Henne (MIA @ GB)
24. Alex Smith (SF vs. OAK)
25. Jason Campbell (OAK @ SF)-Starting for injured Gradkowski, lead a comeback last week, not sure he has it in him again, plus the Niners are looking for first win, could be a set up game.
26. Sam Bradford (STL vs. SD)
27. Matt Hasselback (SEA @ CHI)
28. Colt McCoy (CLE @ PIT)- Got to feel bad for this kid drawing his first career start against the Steelers defense in Big Ben’s return game. Good luck Colt, hope you finish the game.
1) Chris Johnson @ Jax
2) Ray Rice @ NE
3) Rashad Mendenhall vs Cle
4) Adrian Peterson vs Minnesota
4a) Frank Gore vs Oakland
5) Michael Turner @ Philly
6) Lesean Mcoy vs Atl
7) Jamal Charles @ Houston
8) Arian Foster vs KC
9) Maurice Jones-Drew vs Ten
10) Ahmad Bradshaw vs Det
11) Matt Forte vs Seattle
12) Steven Jackson vs SD
13) Ladainian Tomlinson @ Denver
14) Ryan Matthews @ Stl
15) Jahvid Best @ NyG
16) Ronnie Brown @ GB
17) Ryan Torain vs Indy
18) Joseph Addai @ Washington
19) Michael Bush @ SF
20) Marshawn Lynch @ Chicago
21) Felix Jones @ Minnesota
22) Shonn Greene @ Denver
23) Peyton Hillis @ Pitt
24) Brandon Jacobs vs Detroit
25) Ricky Williams @ GB
26) Thomas Jones @ Houston
27) Marion Barber @ Minnesota
28) Mike Tolbert @ STL
29) Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis vs Baltimore
30) Danny Woodhead vs Baltimore
31) Cadillac Williams vs NO
32) Jason Snelling @ Philly
33) Earnest Graham vs NO
34) Chris Ivory @ TB
35) Ladell Betts @ TB
36) John Kuhn vs Miami
37) Chester Taylor vs Seattle
38) Deji Karim vs Ten
39) Darren Sproles @ STL
40) Mike Hart @ Washington
1. Hakeem Nicks (NYG vs. DET)-Nicks has been Eli’s go to guy and put up monster numbers last week (12 for 130yds, 2TD). He will have another big week against Detroit.
2. Reggie Wayne (IND @ WAS)
3. Anquan Boldin (BAL @ NE)
4. Roddy White (ATL @ PHI)
5. Wes Welker (NE vs. BAL)-Tom Terrific’s number one target out, will have a big day.
6. Brandon Lloyd (DEN vs. NYJ)-This guy just continues to impress, Jets with no Revis and Orton airing it out means another big game for this past bust.
7. Malcom Floyd (SD @ STL)-coming off 213 yard performance last week, likely won’t repeat that but should still have a big day against Rams 22nd ranked pass defense.
8. Andre Johnson (HOU vs. KC)-Has a tough matchup with one the league’s up and coming star cornerbacks in Brandon Flowers, but AJ is just too talented to not put up some big numbers.
9. Brandon Marshall (MIA @ GB)
10. Miles Austin (DAL @ MIN)
11. Santana Moss (WAS vs. IND)
12. Marques Colston (NO @ TB)-Solid matchup and with a backfield a mess, Brees will be airing it out, with Colston being the main recipient.
13. Mike Wallace (PIT vs. CLE)-Big Ben is back and he will be throwing down the field to Wallace all day.
14. Greg Jennings (GB vs. MIA)- The Packers met early in the week to discuss getting Jennings the ball more and that should start this week especially with the loss of TE Jermichael Finley.
15. Randy Moss (MIN vs. DAL)
16. Hines Ward (PIT vs. CLE)-See above Mike Wallace, only Hines will be catching underneath passes
17. Mike Thomas (JAC vs. TEN)
18. Calvin Johnson (DET @ NYG)- Injured Shoulder, expected to play but goes up against leagues number 1 pass defense. Tough Matchup but is talented enough to overcome that.
19. Mike Williams (TB vs. NO)
20. Derrick Mason (BAL @ NE)
21. Kenny Britt (TEN @ JAC)- has scored in three straight, becoming VY’s number one guy.
22. Donald Driver (GB vs. MIA)
23. Steve Smith (NYG vs. DET)
24. Michael Crabtree (SF vs. OAK)-Broke out last week with 9 catches, 105 yards and a TD.
25. Percy Harvin (MIN vs. DAL)
26. Roy Williams (DAL @ MIN)
27. Johnny Knox (CHI vs. SEA)-Put up two stinkers in a row, but gets back a healthy Cutler against league’s second worst pass defense.
28. Eddie Royal (DEN vs. NYJ)
29. Jeremy Maclin (PHI vs. ATL)-Looks like Maclin, not DJax is Kolb’s go to guy.
30. Santonio Holmes (NYJ @ DEN)-draws tough matchup this week against Champ Bailey, but I expect him to put up solid numbers, he’s just too talented.
31. Dwayne Bowe (KC @ HOU)-Going up against league’s worst pass defense, has to have a big game doesn’t he?
32. Danny Amendola (STL vs. SD)
33. Austin Collie (IND @ WAS)
34. Davone Bess (MIA @ GB)-Move up about 7-8 spots in PPR leagues, this guy could be the second coming of Wes Welker in the near future.
35. Jabar Gaffney (DEN vs. NYJ)
36. Nate Washington (TEN @ JAC)
37. Brandon Tate (NE vs. BAL)-Will burn the Raven’s down the field for a big play, or two.
38. Louis Murphy (OAK @ SF)- Look for him to get back on track and start to build up some solid games.
39. Pierre Garcon (IND @ WAS)
40. Desean Jackson (PHI vs. ATL)-Has to wait for Vick to return before he can get back into the top 15 rankings.
41. Braylon Edwards (NYJ @ DEN)
42. Athony Armstrong (WAS vs. IND)-One of this week’s waiver darlings, could have second consecutive big game.
43. Mike Sims-Walker (JAC vs. TEN)- Has just two catches thus far in three home games as opposed to fourteen in two games on the road. Not a great home start.
44. James Jones (GB vs. MIA)-Will start to see a lot of Jermichael Finley’s targets going forward. Could be in for a big second half.
45. Lance Moore (NO @ TB)-Will probably have a big day since he did nothing last week, but I just don’t see it.
46. T.J. Houshmandzadeh (BAL @ NE)-Could have a surprise day against the 28th ranked pass Def.
47. Darrius Heyward-Bey (OAK @ SF)-Going up against Crabtree this week, the guy he was chosen before in last year’s draft, both receivers have a lot to prove in this game.
48. Deon Butler (SEA @ CHI)
49. Craig Davis (SD @ STL)-Moves in the #2 spot with Naanee out with an injury, this could be his best shot at resurrecting his career with just 6 weeks left until VJax returns.
50. Devin Hester (CHI vs. SEA)
51. Robert Meachem (NO @ TB)
52. Deion Branch (NE vs. BAL)
53. Kevin Walter (HOU vs. KC)
54. Dez Bryant (DAL @ MIN)-May sit out Sunday’s game with an injury, if so your obviously benching him.
55. Nate Burleson (DET @ NYG)
56. Jacoby Jones (HOU vs. KC)-Practiced Friday and is expected to play.
57. Mike Williams (SEA @ CHI)
58. Harry Douglas (ATL @ PHI)
59. Dexter McCluster (KC @ HOU)
60. Mohammed Massaquoi (CLE @ PIT)-If only he had a QB to throw too, who knows how good he could be. This scenario smells a lot like a Lee Evans career path.
61. Brandon Gibson(STL vs SD)
62. Devery Henderson (NO @ TB)
63. Earl Bennett (CHI vs. SEA)
64. Golden Tate (SEA @ CHI)-That number one spot is wide open in Seattle; Tate will slowly start to inch closer to it.
65. Mardy Gilyard (STL vs. SD)- He will begin to see more action now with the Mark Clayton injury, and has some big play potential, keep an eye on him going forward.
1) Antonio Gates @ Stl
2) Dallas Clark @ Washington
3) Dustin Keller @ Den
4) Vernon Davis vs Oak
5) Chris Cooley vs Indy
6) Zach Miller @ SF
7) Jason Witten @ Minnesota
8) Aaron Hernandez vs Baltimore
9) Tony Gonzalez vs Philly
10) Kellen Winslow vs NO
11) Vishante Shiancoe vs Dallas
12) Tony Moeaki @ Houston
13) Brent Celek vs Atlanta
14) Heath Miller vs Cle
15) Mercedes Lewis vs Ten
16) Brandon Pettigrew @ NYG
17) Jeremy Shockey at TB
18) Owen Daniels vs KC
19) Andrew Quarless @ Miami
20) Todd Heap @ NE
21) John Carlson @ Chicago
22) Greg Olsen vs Seattle
23) Tony Scheffler @ NYG
24) Ben Watson @ Pitt
25) Anthony Fasano @ GB