- Aaron Rodgers(GB@CHI)-CHI allowed 374 yards to Romo last week, look for Aaron to do same.
- Peyton Manning (INDY @ DEN)
- Tony Romo (DAL vs HOU)-Texans have given up over 400 yards through the air past two weeks.
- Drew Brees (NO @ ATL)
- Michael Vick(PHI @ JAC)-Should be good for 80yds on ground, 200 through the air.
- Matt Schaub (HOU @ DAL)- 497yds last week, DAL given up 215 a game in first two weeks.
- Tom Brady (NE @ BUF)
- Donavan McNabb(WAS @ STL) Threw for 426yds last week against Houston
- Phillip Rivers(SD @ SEA)-Should be top 10 producer, but could have issues with crowd noise
- Jay Cutler (CHI vs GB)Has 649yds and 5 TD’s so far, however, threw 6 INT’s against GB last yr
- Matt Ryan (ATL vs NO)
- Carson Palmer(CIN @ CAR)-2 straight solid passing games throwing against the Panthers, START!!
- Joe Flacco (BAL @ CLE)
- Brett Favre (MIN @ DET)
- Kyle Orton (DEN vs INDY)-Could have another solid game, he should be owned in all leagues.
- Eli Manning (NYG vs TEN)-Should have a bounce back game at home
- Matt Hasselback(SEA vs SD)-Turnover prone, but can put up big numbers as seen last week
- Alex Smith (SF @ KC)-Tough matchup on road, Smith could take big step with another solid performance.
- Bruce Gradkowski (OAK @ ARI) Cards pass defense suspect, Bruce is team motivator.
- David Garrard(JAC vs PHI)-Eagle secondary can be passed on, Garrard won’t stink it up again like last week.
- Mark Sanchez (NYJ @ MIA)
- Vince Young (TEN @ NYG)
- Shaun Hill (MIN @ DET)
- Josh Freeman (TB vs PIT)-Has been good thus far, but rough matchup should be benched.
- Matt Cassel-(KC vs SF)-SF can be passed on, but Cassel hasn’t showed much to this point.
- Chad Henne(MIA vs NYJ) Henne hasn’t looked sharp, no Revis, could have surprising day at home
- Seneca Wallace (CLE vs BAL)-Could post some decent numbers with his feet
- Derek Anderson (ARI vs OAK)
- Sam Bradford(STL vs WAS) Tough matchup for rookie, should be on bench
- Jimmy Clausen(CAR vs CIN)
- Charlie Batch (PIT @ TB) Will make first start since 2007, he shouldn’t be anywhere near lineup
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (BUF vs NE)-Buffalo QB carousel continues, avoid like the plague for now
1. Chris Johnson (at NYG)- Rough one against the Steelers beastly D but will get back to regularly scheduled programming this week vs the G-men
2. Adrian Peterson (vs Det)- Could easily be No #1 this week. AP should find the endzone at least twice unless Favre hits his boy Shiancoe on PA’s near the goaline.
3. Frank Gore (at K.C.) The way Gore ran last week I am putting him here, especially for PPR formats. It’s going to be loud at Arrowhead so that mean should be plenty of touches for Gore because Alex Smith will have some problems.
4. Ray Rice (vs Cle) Rice has been quiet the first two weeks failing to register a 100 yard game or a TD. This week I believe he returns to normalcy. Remember he started slow last year before going nuts. John Harbaugh also recently said that Rice will get a Big Workload this week.
5. Lesean Mcoy (at Jax) I think Mcoy stays hot this week as playing with Vick increases his value. Mcoy gets it done in all departments and had a solid game last week. He continues it this week with another nice matchup. I can see 150 total yards and a score or two from him.
6. Maurice Jones-Drew ( vs Eagles) Hopefully MJD puts it together this week, I think he will. Jahvid Best had a big day against this Philly D last week so there is no reason not for MJD to have one as well. If MJD disappoints once again this week than owners have to be concerned that his knee injury is more bothersome than he is letting on. Who knows maybe last year took its toll on the human bowling ball.
7. Pierre Thomas (Vs ATL) Now with Reggie out Pierre will be the workhorse back. Chris Ivory is not going to be thrown into the mix that much this week. Thomas should have a nice week.
8. Arian Foster ( vs Dal) Last time in the preseason Foster ran all over Dallas. I am moving him down a couple of slots because our Cowboy Expert Mike D. says Foster might have a rough game. Still I believe he will be fine overall as he is the main workhorse for Houston and their should be plenty of TD opportunities. Foster also gets all the catches.
9. Jamal Charles ( vs SF) His coaches have lacked faith in him thus far even though he is clearly the best back on the team. Look for Charles to wake his coaches up a bit this week as he gets to the outside against the tough SF run D.
10. Rashad Mendenhall (at TB) Having Charlie Batch at QB definitely doesn’t help but at least he has the experience to move the ball downfield somewhat. Also the Pittsburgh defense will provide plenty of opportunities for Mendenhall to get the ball. Look for 30 carries this week for Rashad.
11. Darren Mcfadden (vs AZ) Enjoys yet another nice matchup and he should get 25 carries even with Michael Bush returning. Still I think Mcfadden will disappoint after this game and his hot start to the season. Get ready to Sell High after this week.
12. Steven Jackson (Vs Wash) Might see the endzone this week finally but don’t bank on it. Still should get over the 100 total yard mark.
13. Jahvid Best (at Min) Tough matchup and it will be hard for him to find room, Still Calvin is opening things up for him and in PPR leagues he’s guaranteed to put up points. (9 catches last week)
14. Michael Turner (at NO) Coming off a Groin Injury so he’s not going to get a huge workload. Also with the way Jason Snelling has looked in Turner’s absence, Turner doesn’t look like the sure bet many thought he was. Still will be the main goal line back however.
15. Cedric Benson (at Car) Benson complained last week about Cincy becoming more pass oriented so look for the Cincy coaches to keep him happy with a decent workload and touches around the goaline. Cincy will be able to move the ball so Benson is in good shape for a TD or two.
16. Ahmad Bradshaw (vs Ten) Most likely Brandon Jacobs is in Coughlin’s doghouse, so expect Bradshaw to get even more looks this week again the Titans.
17. DeAngelo Williams (vs Cin) He has been frustrating so far, not having Jeff Otah has hurt. Maybe this week with Claussen starting the panthers put a heavy emphasis on the run and DeAngelo gets it going. It’s just gonna be tough against this defense
18. Mike Tolbert (at SEA) Rivers is going to pass the ball on this Seattle Secondary and Tolbert is going to benefit by getting the looks in the Redzone. I think he has a solid game filling in for Ryan Matthews. Tolbert is 5’9 240 and is a Jerome Bettis clone.
19. Shonn Greene (at Miami) I think Braylon sees extremely limited playing time this week and the Jets hit the ground game hard. Greene sees his best game as a Jet this week.
20. Marion Barber (at Hou) Romo and Co. will be passing all over this Houston D with ease and Barber gets the benefit of finishing off those drives. Also I look for the Boyz to put more emphasis on running the rock this week.
21. Joseph Addai (vs Den)
22. Matt Forte (vs GB)
23. Clinton Portis (vs Stl)
24. Ladainian Tomlinson (at Miami)
25. Ronnie Brown (vs NYJ)
26. Tim Hightower (vs Oak)
27. Beanie Wells ( vs Oak)
28. Felix Jones ( at Hou)
29. Jonathan Stewart (vs Cin)
30. Thomas Jones (vs SF)
30A Correll Buckhalter (vs Colts)
30B Lawrence Maroney (vs Colts)
31. Donald Brown (at Den)
32. Marshawn Lynch (at NE)
33. Brandon Jackson ( at Chi)
34. Cadillac Williams ( vs Pitt)
35. Darren Sproles (at Sea)
36. Peyton Hillis (at Balt)
37. Justin Forsett (vs SD)
38. Ricky Williams (vs NYJ)
39. Jason Snelling (vs NO)
40. Fred Taylor (vs BUF)
41. C.J Spiller (at NE)
42. Fred Jackson (at NE)
43. John Kuhn (at Chi)
44. Tashard Choice (at Hou)
45. Brandon Jacobs ( vs Ten)
46+ (If your starting anybody after this you’re gonna lose anyway!)
Wide Receiver Rankings
- Andre Johnson(HOU @ DAL)
- Miles Austin(DAL vs HOU)
- Greg Jennings (GB @ CHI)
- Roddy White (ATL @ NO)
- Reggie Wayne (IND @ DEN)-Should have HUGE game with Champ Bailey sidelined.
- Calvin Johnson DET @ MIN)
- Randy Moss (NE vs BUF)
- Wes Welker (NE vs BUF)
- DeSean Jackson (PHI @ JAC)
10. Anquan Boldin (BAL vs CLE)-Boldin will put up huge day against the “NEW” Browns.
11. Brandon Marshall (MIA vs NYJ)-In store for great day against Revis-less Jets.
12. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI vs OAK)-Going against Nnamdi, but should find the endzone with a few catches.
13. Chad OchoCinco (CIN vs CAR)
14. Johnny Knox (CHI vs GB)
15. Steve Smith (CAR vs CIN)-Has touch matchup, rookie QB, but he will be Claussen’s shoulder to lean on.
16. Terrell Owens (CIN @ CAR)-Will stretch the field against Panther’s weak pass defense.
17. Michael Crabtree (SF @ KC)-Has disappointed thus far, but will be more involved this week.
18. Dez Bryant (DAL vs HOU)-Houston given up 411 ypg average, enough said.
19. Mike Sims-Walker(JAC vs PHI)-Saw his potential last week, should carry, Eagles can be thrown on
20. Santana Moss (WAS @ STL)
21. Marques Colston (NO vs ATL)
22. Eddie Royal (DEN vs IND)
23. Hakeem Nicks (NYG vs TEN)-Titans Pass D has been solid, but Nicks should expose them
24. Mike Thomas (JAC vs PHI)
25. Jeremy Maclin (PHI @ JAC)
26. Kevin Walter (HOU @ DAL)
27. Derrick Mason (BAL vs CLE)
28. Jacoby Jones (HOU @ DAL)
29. Austin Collie (IND @ DEN)
30. Donald Driver (GB @ CHI)
31. Steve Smith (NYG vs TEN)
32. Dwayne Bowe (KC vs SF)-A few lackluster performances so far, but should find paydirt this week
33. Louis Murphy (OAK @ ARI)-6 catch, 91yd performance and a score last wk, should continue
34. Hines Ward (PIT @ TB)
35. Mark Clayton (STL vs WAS)
36. Malcom Floyd (SD @ SEA)
37. Steve Breaston (ARI vs OAK)
38. Percy Harvin (MIN vs DET)-Migraines and hip have been issue, should step it up this week
39. DeMaryius Thomas (DEN vs IND)-Rookie broke out last week(8rec,97yd, 1TD), will only get better.
40. Lee Evans (BUF @ NE)-Didn’t have a catch last week, but Fitzpatrick will get him the ball a few times
41. Devery Henderson (NO vs ATL)-Should find the end zone on a long TD at home against Atlanta
42. Devin Hester (CHI vs GB)
43. Pierre Garcon (IND @ DEN)-Should get back on track this week, good matchup
44. Josh Morgan (SF @ KC)
45. Mohammed Massaquoi (CLE @ BAL)
46. Mike Williams (TB vs PIT) If Freeman has some time, Pittsburgh can be thrown on
47. Jericho Cotchery (NYJ @ MIA)
48. Davone Bess (MIA vs NYJ)
49. Robert Meachem (NO vs ATL)Too inconsistent rank on potential alone, be wary for now
50. Mike Wallace (PIT @ TB)-If Dixon or Leftwich were starting instead of Batch, I’d have ranked him 15-20 spots higher.
51. Mario Manningham (NYG vs TEN)
52. Nate Washington (TEN @ NYG)Scored in two straight and Giants can be passed on
53. Legedu Naanee (SD @ SEA)
54. Joey Galloway (WAS @ STL)-3 catches for 88 last week, another good matchup
55. Darrius Heyward-Bey (OAK @ ARI)-Two good weeks in a row? Cards pass d is terrible. We shall see
56. Roy Williams (DAL vs HOU)-Only ranked even this high because Houston pass d is so bad
57. Jordan Shipley (CIN @ CAR)
58. Mike Williams (SEA vs SD)
59. Danny Amendola (STL vs WAS)
60. Braylon Edwards(NYJ @ MIA)DUI charge, but will be active and play significant time
61. Josh Cribbs (CLE @ BAL)-Bump up about 20 spots in return yardage leagues
62. Deon Butler (SEA vs SD)
63. Dwayne Jarrett (CAR vs CIN)-Brandon LaFell out again, Jarrett could pick up some garbage receptions.
64. Justin Gage (TEN @ NYG)-Until Kenny Britt gets his head out his behind, Gage still has some value
65. Earl Bennett (CHI vs GB)-Could be valuable in PPR leagues out of the slot
66. Jabar Gaffney (DEN vs IND)
67. James Jones (GB @ CHI)
68. Harry Douglas (ATL @ NO)
69. Craig “Buster” Davis (SD@SEA)
70. Mardy Gilyard (STL vs WAS)-Rams will get involved more heavily in offense, great speed and could pick up a long TD.
Tight Ends Coming Soon