- Peyton Manning vs. HOU
- Matt Schaub @ IND
- Phillip Rivers vs. TEN
- Ben Roethlisberger @ NO
- Aaron Rodgers @ NYJ
- Drew Brees vs. PIT– I have a feeling this is the week Brees and the Saints break out of this slump even though they face the league’s best defense. Just a hunch.
- Tom Brady vs. MIN
- Kyle Orton vs. SF
- Matthew Stafford vs. WAS– Stafford returns this week against 31st ranked pass defense. Solid start.
10. Chad Henne @ CIN- Bengals have struggled against the pass and Henne has been more efficient as of late.
11. Matt Cassel vs. BUF
12. Carson Palmer vs. MIA
13. Ryan Fitzpatrick @ KC- Tough matchup but should be able to throw for 200 yards and a score.
14. Brett Favre @ NE – Think he’ll play and keep that streak going, if not Tavaris Jackson will get the nod.
15. Josh Freeman @ ARI
16. Mark Sanchez vs. GB
17. Jon Kitna vs. JAX- Kitna with a full week of practice with the starters and facing the Jaguars defense at home could have a nice day.
18. Donavan McNabb @ DET- The Lions haven’t been bad against the pass and McNabb coming off a terrible game in Chicago.
19. Sam Bradford vs. CAR
20. Matt Moore @ STL
21. David Garrard @ DAL
22. Matt Hasselback @ OAK
23. Bruce Gradkowski/Jason Campbell vs. SEA- not sure whose going to go yet, but either way not a great matchup.
24. Max Hall vs. TB
25. Vince Young @ SD- Hate this matchup especially coming off the injury. SD 1st against the pass and 4th against the run make VY a must bench.
26. Troy Smith vs. DEN- Gets his first start as a Niner, in London and will likely struggle but like him better than David Carr.
27. Tavaris Jackson @ NE- May get the start in New England but isn’t starter worthy at this point.
1) Adrian Peterson @ NE– Vikings will be geared towards the run whether or not Farve plays.
2) Frank Gore vs Denver- Game is in London, Troy Smith starting means Gore will get 25+ carries against a Broncos Run D that was gashed by Run DMC last week.
3) Beanie Wells vs TB- Beanie will have a huge game against TB and their 31st ranked run D. Coach Whisenhunt just declared Beanie the starter, expect him to get 25+ carries in this game.
4) Rashad Mendenhall @ NO– Steelers will run the ball to keep Brees off the field and they will do it with success.
5) Arian Foster @ Indy- Foster abused this Colts run D in week 1, but Colts had bye week to fix their mistakes and will do a bit of a better job on him this time, Foster still gets his though.
6) Chris Johnson @ SD– Quiet game last week, expect a rebound.
7) Jamal Charles vs Buffalo– Is this the week he goes for 150+ on the ground? It’s gonna happen sooner than later.
8) Darren Mcfadden vs Sea- Seattle has a tough run D, but Mcfadden is running beastly right now and can exploit the weak side of the Seattle D.
8A) Steven Jackson vs Car- Will get a 100 yards and possibly a score which is rare for SJ.
9) Maurice Jones-Drew @ Dallas- Finally got the receiving numbers last week, expect that to continue as he will be focal point of the offense.
10) Ryan Torain @ Det– Ran for a 125 vs Chicago, he should be able to go for a 100 against Detroit, may see a TD too.
11) Jahvid Best @ Washington- Bye week helped him rest his Turf Toes, not 100% yet but close. This guy could go nuts at anytime.
12) Felix Jones vs Jac- Jaguars pass d is brutal and their run d isn’t much better ranked 25th, Jones is a great option in ppr leagues this week.
13) Ladainian Tomlinson vs GB- Looked great before the bye week, now with a week to rest he will be fresh and put up solid numbers against GB.
14) Thomas Jones vs Buffalo- Buffalo has the worst run d in the Nfl and Jones will grind out yards against them. Look for about 80 yards and a TD.
15) Marshawn Lynch @ Oakland- Lynch is averaging under 3 YPC as a Seahawk, but should find some running room against the Raiders porous Run D.
16) Ronnie Brown @ Cincy- Cincy’s Run D has been bad this year ranked 22nd and got gashed last week by Michael Turner. Brown might have his best game of the year.
17) Jonathan Stewart @ STL- Looks DeAngelo will be out, so Stewart will take the reins and should have a fairly solid day.
18) Cedric Benson @ Miami- Not crazy about Benson, probably will have his usual 70 yard no TD game. Will see.
19) Donald Brown @ Houston- Looks like Addai will be out, but stay tuned. If he is Brown should take the majority of the carries over Mike Hart.
20) Ryan Matthews vs Ten- Matthews is getting healthier and averaging 4.7 YPC but Norv Turner hasn’t called his number enough, might change this week.
21) Shonn Greene vs GB- Rex Ryan says Greene will be heavily involved going forward. Will see, could be great news for Owners who stuck with Greene or Owners who bought low.
22) Knoshown Moreno vs SF- Questionable with hammy, risky start if he plays.
22 A) Fred Jackson @ KC- KC has a dead solid, Run D ranked 6th overall.
23) Danny Woodhead vs Minnesota- Brandon Jackson found some success last week against Minny’s Run D, they aren’t as tough as they used to be and Woodhead will be a factor in the pass game.
24) Legarette Blount @ Arizona- Should get the most carries but will still split time with Cadillac and Earnest Graham for now.
25) Brandon Jackson @ NYJ- Running a bit better of late, but real tough matchup. Still Jackson has shown improvement.
26) Chris Ivory vs Pittsburgh
27) Ricky Williams @ Cincy
28) Cadillac Williams @ Arizona
29) Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis vs Minnesota
30) Darren Sproles vs Ten
31) Mike Hart vs Houston
32) Marion Barber vs Jax
33) C.J. Spiller @ KC- if the Bills would only get him the ball
34) Justin Forsett @ Oakland
35) Michael Bush vs Sea
36) Tim Hightower @ Oakland – looks to be in the doghouse after 2 more fumbles last week
37) Mike Tolbert vs Ten
38) Derrick Ward @ Indy
39) Ladell Betts vs Pitt
40) Toby Gerhart @ NE
- Reggie Wayne vs. HOU
- Calvin Johnson vs. WAS
- Andre Johnson @ IND
- Miles Austin vs. JAX
- Brandon Marshall @ CIN
- Santana Moss @ DET
- Mike Wallace @ NO- The Saints are vulnerable to the big play, and Mike Wallace is just the guy to expose them.
- Randy Moss @ NE – If Favre plays, he’ll have a big welcome back to New England game, If Tavaris Jackson starts, move Moss down about 15 spots
- Brandon Lloyd vs. SF- I expect him to bounce back in a big way this week.
10. Greg Jennings @ NYJ
11. Steve Smith(CAR) @ STL
12. Marques Colston vs. PIT
13. Pierre Garcon vs. HOU
14. Dwayne Bowe vs. BUF- Expect a third straight big game out of this guy.
15. Terrell Owens vs. Mia
16. Wes Welker vs. MIN
17. Percy Harvin @ NE- Obviously without Favre bump him down, but not as much as Moss, only about 5-6 spots.
18. Hines Ward @ NO
19. Kenny Britt @ SD- I know he’s against the top pass defense in the NFL but after last week, how could you put him outside the top 20?
20. Larry Fitzgerald vs. TB
21. Patrick Crayton vs. TEN
22. Chad OchoCinco vs. MIA
23. Santonio Holmes vs. GB- Holmes will get more involved in the passing game this week.
24. Mike Williams(TB) @ ARI
25. Steve Johnson @ KC
26. Dez Bryant vs. JAX
27. Nate Burleson vs. WAS- The Redskins rank 31st against the pass, so Burleson could put up a solid day.
28. Donald Driver @ NYJ
29. Deion Branch vs. MIN
30. Davone Bess @ CIN
31. Jacoby Jones @ IND
32. Braylon Edwards vs. GB
33. Danny Amendola vs. CAR
34. Jabar Gaffney vs. SF
35. Mike Thomas @ DAL
36. Michael Crabtree vs. DEN
37. Robert Meachem vs. PIT
38. Roy Williams vs. JAX
39. Mike Williams(SEA) @ OAK
40. Lee Evans @ KC- He’ll be lined up against Brandon Flowers and I don’t see him having a huge day like the past two weeks.
41. Lance Moore vs. PIT
42. Mike Sims-Walker @ DAL
43. Steve Breaston vs. TB- Should return from knee injury, but don’t expect a big day just yet.
44. Eddie Royal vs. SF
45. Nate Washington @ SD
46. Buster Davis vs. TEN
47. Darrius Heyward-Bey vs. SEA
48. David Gettis @ STL- I wouldn’t expect a game where he surpasses the century mark and gets in the end zone again, but 50-60 yards is feasible.
49. James Jones @ NYJ
50. Anthony Gonzalez vs. HOU- Expected back finally this week, could be a sleeper since he is the number three option without Collie and Clark.
1) Jason Witten vs Jax– Kitna will target him a ton.
2) Antonio Gates vs Ten
3) Chris Cooley @ Detroit
4) Dustin Keller vs GB
5) Vernon Davis vs Denver
6) Aaron Hernandez vs Minnesota
7) Kellen Winslow @ AZ
8) Heath Miller @ NO
9) Zach Miller vs Sea
10) Jacob Tamme vs Houston
11) Owen Daniels @ Indy
12) Visanthe Shiancoe @ NE
13) Brandon Pettigrew vs Washington
14) Tony Moeaki vs Buffalo
15) Mercedes Lewis @ Dallas
16) Tony Scheffler vs Washington
17) Jermaine Gresham vs Miami
18) Andrew Quarless @ NYJ
19) Jeremy Shockey vs Pitt
20) Bo Scaife @ SD