By Mike Cannici (QB’s, WR’s) and Steve DeAngelo (RB’s, TE’s)
1. Phillip Rivers @ HOU
2. Peyton Manning @ PHI
3. Drew Brees @ CAR
4. Aaron Rodgers vs. DAL
5. Tom Brady @ CLE
6. Ben Roethlisberger @ CIN- Should bounce back after a lackluster performance last wk against the Saints.
7. Eli Manning @ SEA- It’ll be tough in Seattle against the 12th man, but the Hawks’ can be passed on and Eli will get it done.
8. Mike Vick vs. IND- Vick’s first game back, he’ll be just fine and maybe even pick up a rushing score.
9. Matt Ryan vs. TB
10. Matt Schaub vs. SD- Tough matchup against the league’s best pass D, but Schaub is at home and will still put up QB1 numbers.
11. Joe Flacco vs. MIA
12. Brett Favre vs. ARI
13. Jay Cutler @ BUF
14. Mark Sanchez @ DET- The Lions are much improved, but can still be scored on and Sanchez should have a solid game.
15. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. CHI
16. Carson Palmer vs. PIT
17. Josh Freeman @ ATL-Good matchup against the secondary that is susceptible to the big play.
18. Matthew Stafford vs. NYJ- This kid is going to be a star and soon, but not this week in a tough matchup at home vs. the Jets.
19. Matt Cassel @ OAK- The Raiders have been great lately, outscoring their opponents the last two weeks but a total of 92-17. They may be without Asomugha which could mean another decent day for Cassel.
20. Jon Kitna @ GB
21. Jason Campbell vs. KC
22. Chad Henne @ BAL
23. Colt McCoy vs. NE
24. Matt Moore vs. NO
25. Charlie Whitehurst vs. NYG-Hasselback isn’t going to play and we’ll finally get to see what Whitehurst has against one of the league’s best defenses.
26. Derek Anderson @ MIN
1. Adrian Peterson vs Arizona- Moss gone, Harvin banged up, great matchup all means tons of work for Peterson as Childress tries to save his job, Peterson could see 35 touches.
2. Jamaal Charles @ Oakland- I’m expecting Charles to build on his season high 240 total yard effort last week as the Chiefs will run heavily in this and Charles leads the way.
3. Michael Turner vs TB- Fresh off the bye, Turner is rested and ready to go off against TB and their weak Run D
3A. Arian Foster vs San Diego- Foster will be effective against San Diego and their #1 Rush D, his O-line is one of the best in the league when it comes to run blocking.
4. Ray Rice vs Miami- Rice needed the bye week, he’s ready for a big role against Miami
5. Lesean Mcoy vs Indy- Will continue to be a factor in the pass and run game and will rack up over 100 total yards.
6. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Seattle- Seattle’s run D has taken a bit of a backseat of late and is banged up, Expect the Giants to pound the ball early and often.
7. Rashad Mendenhall @ Cincy- Cincy’s Run D has been getting burnt lately, but expect them to play more inspired on Monday night. Mendenhall should still find his way into the endzone once or twice.
8. Matt Forte vs Buffalo- Here’s hoping Martz isn’t as stubborn as I think he is and actually puts the ball in Forte’s hands this week against Buffalo and their dead last Run D.
9. Darren Mcfadden vs Kansas City- With Zach Miller doubtful for this game, Louis Murphy out, K.C. will stack the box. Mcfadden still will probably go over 100+ total yards he just might not find the endzone.
10. Ladainian Tomlinson @ Detroit- Jets will get back to what they do best against Detroit and their 27th ranked Run D.
11. Peyton Hills vs NE- Hills had the bye week to rest and is healthy. He will get a gigantic workload against NE in the run game and pass game.
12. Thomas Jones @ Oakland- Chiefs will run the ball at least 35 times, so plenty of opportunity for Jones to succeed alongside Charles.
13. Legarrette Blount @ Atlanta- Is now the #1 back for TB and running well thus far.
13A Brandon Jackson vs Dallas- Running much better of late and will be playing against an uninspired defense. Should have a couple of scoring opportunities.
14. Jahvid Best vs NYJ- Not a good matchup here.
15. Felix Jones @ GB- Still the #1 Option in Dallas, but not playing well and Tashard Choice will cut into Jones time this week. Jones is better for PPR.
16. Jonathan Stewart vs NO- Oline is not opening up any holes and Stewart has been struggling. Will get all the touches with DeAngelo Williams out again, but don’t expect a breakout for Stewart.
16A. Donald Brown @ Philly- With Addai and Mike Hart both out, Brown will get the carries, but he hasn’t been playing well.
17. Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis @ Cle- Big game last week and although he may not get a lot of yards, I think he will have a lot of opportunities to punch the ball in the endzone this week, as Brady will move the ball.
17A. Cedric Benson @ Pit- Rough matchup, but still gets all the carries. Don’t expect yards but a TD is possible.
18. Ryan Matthews @ Houston- Getting healthier , but Sproles and Tolbert are hurting his potential
18A. Bradon Jacobs @ Seattle- Good chance to find the endzone and rack up about 40-50 yards.
19. Darren Sproles @ Houston- With Gates doubtful, Naanee, Davis and Floyd all out, Sproles will play a big role in the passing game Solid play in PPR leagues.
19A. Danny Woodhead @ Cleveland- Woodhead gets enough catches and carries to be productive as a flex.
20. Shonn Greene @ Detroit- Should get at least 10-15 carries this week, should find some room to run, but has to hit the edge and run away from Suh.
21. Beanie Wells @ Minnesota- Beanie is questionable so , but looks like he’ll play.
22. Ronnie Brown @ Baltimore- Williams and Brown continue to hurt each other
23. Ricky Williams @ Baltimore- Decent flex play
24. Marshawn Lynch vs NYG- Lynch is finding nowhere to run (2.8 ypc as a Seahawk) rough matchup against the Giants Run D.
24. Fred Jackson vs Chicago- C.J. Spiller needs to get more carries, Jackson has been getting a lot of carries but hasn’t produced, tough matchup this week.
25. Mike Tolbert @ Houston – Good chance to find the endzone.
26. Chester Taylor vs Buffalo- Should be a factor as the Bears should run the ball a lot this week
27. C.J. Spiller vs Chicago- Can’t wait to rank this guy in the Top 5, Give him the Ball BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 Carries!!!!!!!!
28. Michael Bush vs K.C.- Don’t see him doing much.
29. Julius Jones/Chris Ivory/Ladell Betts @ Carolina- Who knows?
30. Willis McGahee vs Miami- McGahee takes a back seat this week
31. Tashard Choice @ GB- Might get 10 touches this week as Barber could take a lesser role
32. Marion Barber @ GB
33. Justin Forsett vs NYG
34. Derek Ward vs SD
35. Cadillac Williams @ Atlanta
1. Roddy White vs. TB
2. Reggie Wayne @ PHI
3. Greg Jennings vs. DAL
4. Hakeem Nicks @ SEA- The last time I ranked Nicks in the top five, he finished with 8 yards, won’t happen again.
5. Miles Austin @ GB
6. Andre Johnson vs. SD
7. Anquan Boldin vs. MIA
8. Calvin Johnson vs. NYJ-Tough matchup but won’t be blanketed by Revis which means he’ll break out for at least one score.
9. Marques Colston @ CAR
10. Desean Jackson vs. IND- If he plays (concussion) he’s definitely a top ten finisher this week with Vick back under center.
11. Brandon Marshall @ BAL
12. Mike Williams(TB) @ ATL
13. Pierre Garcon @ PHI- Great matchup and is now Manning’s # 2 guy.
14. Larry Fitzgerald @ MIN- Two touchdowns in week 8, good for at least one this week.
15. Terrell Owens vs. PIT
16. Jeremy Maclin vs. IND
17. Hines Ward @ CIN
18. Steve Smith(CAR) vs. NO
19. Mike Wallace vs. CIN
20. Percy Harvin vs. ARI- Great matchup if he can go (ankle) but Coach Childress not so sure now after missing practice all week. I’m still ranking him as if he’ll play.
21. Dwayne Bowe @ OAK-Scored in three straight, no Nnamdi could mean another solid day
22. Dez Bryant @ GB
23. Johnny Knox @ BUF
24. Braylon Edwards @ DET- Great matchup for him if he can only catch Sanchise’s passes.
25. Steve Smith(NYG) @ SE
26. Steve Johnson vs. CHI
27. Steve Breaston @ MIN- 8-147 last week, look for around 6-100 this week, becoming solid WR 3.
28. Wes Welker @ CLE
29. Chad OchoCinco vs. PIT
30. Lance Moore @ CAR
31. Patrick Crayton @ HOU- River’s number two target after Gates against league’s worst pass defense.
32. Santonio Holmes @ DET
33. Davone Bess @ BAL- Could be a big time PPR guy this week catching a lot of underneath stuff from Henne against the Ravens pass rush.
34. James Jones vs. DAL
35. Lee Evans vs. CHI
36. Derrick Mason vs. MIA
37. Robert Meachem @ CAR
38. Mike Williams(SEA) vs. NYG
39. Nate Burleson vs. NYJ
40. Bernard Berrian vs. ARI- Not a huge fan of the guy, but he’s the #2 now at worst and # 1 if Harvin sits.
41. Jordy Nelson vs. DAL
42. Roy Williams @ GB
43. Darrius Heyward-Bey vs. KC- Had his best game of his short career last week, might be coming into his own now.
44. Deion Branch @ CLE
45. Michael Jenkins vs. TB
46. Mario Manningham @ SEA
47. Earl Bennett @ BUF
48. Anthony Gonzalez @ PHI
49. Jacoby Jones vs. SD
50. Saje Arijotutu @ HOU-I’m sure you’ve never heard of him but he’s the # 2 receiver in San Diego now.
51. Kevin Walter vs. SD
52. Mohammed Massaquoi vs. NE
53. Brandon LaFell vs. NO- Scored in two straight, I’m starting to like this kid opposite Smith.
54. Devin Hester @ BUF
55. Jericho Cotchery @ DET
56. Brian Hartline @ BAL
57. Deon Butler vs. NYG
58. Josh Cribbs vs. NE
59. Jason Avant vs. IND- Move up about 15 spots if Desean can’t go.
60. Devery Henderson @ CAR- This guy always comes out and surprises right when you least expect it, and this week, I least expect it. Don’t take the gamble though.
1. Jason Witten @ GB- Kitna’s favorite target
2. Antonio Gates @ Houston (Game-Time Decision)
3. Aaron Hernandez @ Cle
4. Dustin Keller @ Detroit
5. Jacob Tamme @ Philly
6. Visanthe Shiancoe vs Arizona
7. Ben Watson vs NE
8. Tony Gonzalez vs Tampa Bay
9. Tony Moeaki @ Oakland
10. Heath Miller @ Cincy
11. Kellen Winslow @ Atlanta
12. Brent Celek vs Indy
13. Todd Heap vs Miami
14. Jermaine Gresham vs Pitt
15. Brandon Pettigrew vs NYJ
16. John Carlson vs NYG
17. Owen Daniels (questionable) vs Indy
18. Greg Olsen vs Buffalo
19. Jeremy Shockey @ Carolina
20. Anthony Fasano @ Baltimore