1. Peyton Manning vs. CIN
2. Mike Vick @ WAS
3. Ben Roethlisberger vs. NE
4. Matt Schaub @ JAC
5. Eli Manning vs. DAL
6. Kyle Orton vs. KC– Has been shoddy the last few weeks, but I think he’ll regain his magic at home vs. the Chiefs.
7. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. DET- Has been fantasy’s best QB the last four weeks averaging 23.7 pts per game and will continue that streak this week against the Lions at home.
8. Jay Cutler vs. MIN
9. David Garrard vs. HOU– The Texans are league’s worst pass defense and Garrard has been one of hottest QB’s. Solid QB1 this week.
10. Shaun Hill @ BUF– Was solid in Stafford’s absence and will now return to that role in what should be a shootout in Buffalo Sunday.
11. Tom Brady @ PIT
12. Brett Favre @ CHI
13. Carson Palmer vs. IND
14. Josh Freeman vs. CAR
15. Mark Sanchez @ CLE– Tough matchup on the road but should get it done, unlike the Saints and Patriots since Sanchez has a legit running attack behind him.
16. Vince Young @ MIA
17. Donavan McNabb vs. PHI
18. Matt Cassel @ DEN
19. Sam Bradford @ SF
20. Matt Hasselback @ ARI- Back healthy could have productive day against Cards Defense.
21. Troy Smith vs. STL- Could have an under the radar day since he can move the ball with his feet, sneaky sleeper this week at home.
22. Derek Anderson vs. SEA
23. Chad Pennington vs. TEN- First start since week 3 last year, could have a very long day.
24. Colt McCoy vs. NYJ
25. Jon Kitna @ NYG
26. Jimmy Clausen vs. TB- Should find himself horizontal for most of the day especially with a lack of a rushing attack and no o-line.
1. Arian Foster @ Jax– A 3 TD game is very likely
2. Chris Johnson @ Miami– Coming off the bye week, his legs are fresh.
3. Adrian Peterson @ Chicago– The Beast will plow through this Chicago defense.
4. Maurice Jones-Drew vs Houston- MJD should easily go over 100 total yards in this one with at least 1 TD.
5. Frank Gore @ STL
6. Rashad Mendenhall vs NE
7. Jamal Charles @ Denver– Had that 17 7 yard game 2 weeks ago but waiting for that 60+ yard TD run/catch, might come this week.
8. Jahvid Best @ Buffalo– Best will have a game like his week 2 performance when he went off.
9. Lesean Mcoy @ Washington
10. Ahmad Bradshaw vs Dallas
11. Steven Jackson vs 49ers
12. Cedric Benson @ Indy– He matches up well with the undersized Indy defense
13. Peyton Hillis vs NYJ– Should go over 100 total yards but may not find the endzone.
14. Ladainian Tomlinson– Wearing down a bit, but still is effective
15. Legarrette Blount vs Car– Should get plenty of carries and should produce
16. Thomas Jones @ Denver– Plenty of carries to go around
17. Mike Goodson @ TB– Not a bad player and will get all the carries with DeAngelo and Stewart both out.
18. Donald Brown vs Cincy– Still the main guy with Addai and Hart out.
19. Ryan Torain vs Philly– Is still questionable to play, but should go and Portis will probably sit out another week.
20. Knowshon Moreno vs K.C.- Mcdainels says he will get heavy workload going forward, just don’t know how effective he will be.
21. Shonn Greene @ Cleveland– Rex Ryan says it will be a 50/50 split, I wanna see Greene get in the endzone!
22. Ronnie Brown vs Ten
23. Beanie Wells vs Seattle– if he plays should get a couple of scoring opportunities
24. Matt Forte vs Minnesota
25. Fred Jackson vs Detroit
26. Marshawn Lynch @ Arizona
27. Felix Jones @ NYG
28. Brandon Jacobs vs Dallas
29. Ricky Williams vs Ten
30. Tim Hightower vs Seattle
31. Danny Woodhead vs Pitt
32. Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis vs Pitt
33. C.J. Spiller vs Detroit- GIVE HIM THE BALL 20 Times and GET A W!
34. Javarris James vs Cle- Should get goal line carries
35. Justin Forsett @ Arizona
36. Marion Barber vs NYG
37. Tashard Choice vs NYG
38. Chester Taylor vs Minnesota
39. Toby Gerhart vs Chicago
40. Cadillac Wiliams vs Carolina
1. Andre Johnson @ JAC
2. Hakeem Nicks vs. DAL
3. Calvin Johnson @ BUF
4. Reggie Wayne @ CIN
5. Terrell Owens vs. IND– Leads the league in targets prior to Roddy White’s Thursday night performance, obviously Palmer’s go to guy, quality WR1 going forward.
6. Desean Jackson @ WAS– Has Vick back under center, should be in for a huge day.
7. Brandon Lloyd vs. KC
8. Larry Fitzgerald vs. SEA
9. Brandon Marshall vs. TEN- We’ll see if Pennington makes a difference in Marshall’s performance, but still a must start and legit WR1 potential every week.
10. Steve Johnson vs. DET– This guy has been money so far and don’t see that changing this week.
11. Miles Austin vs. NYG
12. Mike Wallace vs. NE– Patriots DB’s are weak and Wallace should burn them for a long score at least once.
13. Jeremy Maclin @ WAS
14. Mike Williams @ CAR
15. Hines Ward vs. NE
16. Randy Moss @ MIA– First game as a Titan, has scored a TD in first game with new team every time, this week won’t be different. Young can get ball down field as we’ve seen with Kenny Britt.
17. Mike Sims-Walker vs. HOU
18. Percy Harvin @ CHI
19. Dez Bryant @ NYG
20. Mario Manningham vs. DAL– Gets start with Steve Smith on the shelf, borderline WR2 this week, especially in PPR.
21. Johnny Knox vs. MIN
22. Santana Moss vs. PHI
23. Michael Crabtree vs. STL– Don’t be scared with another Smith throwing him the ball, he threw him a TD in London two weeks ago and likely will do the same. Start with confidence.
24. Pierre Garcon @ CIN
25. Dwayne Bowe @ DEN– Has scored in four straight, five will be tough against Champ Bailey, but still a must start.
26. Santonio Holmes @ CLE
27. Mike Thomas vs. HOU
28. Chad OchoCinco vs. IND- Has struggled of late, but Colts secondary can be passed on, look for him to put up solid numbers this week.
29. Nate Burleson @ BUF
30. Braylon Edwards @ CLE- His return to Cleveland should be enough motivation for at least 60 yards and a score.
31. Mike Williams @ ARI- Posted 11-87-1 line last game vs. Arizona, if he’s healthy expect WR3 numbers at the least.
32. Steve Breaston vs. SEA
33. Lee Evans vs. DET
34. Danny Amendola @ SF
35. Wes Welker @ PIT
36. Steve Smith vs. TB
37. Eddie Royal vs. KC
38. Davone Bess vs. TEN
39. Sidney Rice @ CHI- Rice is expected to play, but not sure to what extent, try to keep him on your bench for another week if possible.
40. Nate Washington @ MIA
41. Jabar Gaffney vs. KC
42. Jacoby Jones @ JAC
43. Blair White @ CIN- Sneaky start this week in relief of Austin Collie, especially in PPR leagues.
44. Earl Bennett vs. MIN- Getting more involved in the offense, decent flex play this week.
45. Bernard Berrian @ CHI
46. Laurent Robinson @ SF- Has always had big time potential, just can’t stay healthy, could burst onto the scene this week if he can make it through the whole game.
47. Anthony Armstrong vs. PHI
48. Mohammed Massaquoi vs. NYJ- Finally had a decent game last week, 4-58 and should continue to develop a report with McCoy. Tough matchup this week, but someone to keep your eye on.
49. Deion Branch @ PIT
50. Jericho Cotchery @ CLE
51. Brian Hartline vs. TEN
52. Brandon Tate @ PIT
53. Roy Williams @ NYG
54. Kevin Walter @ JAC
55. Brandon Gibson @ SF
56. Josh Morgan vs. STL
57. DeMaryius Thomas vs. KC
58. Devin Hester vs. MIN
1. Jacob Tamme vs Cincy– He’s not Dallas Clark but is still solid and Peyton Manning makes him a fantasy stud.
2. Vernon Davis vs STL– Troy Smith will rely on him bigtime
3. Dustin Keller @ Cleveland- Look for the Jets to pound the run and target Keller a lot
4. Chris Cooley vs Philly
5. Mercedes Lewis vs Houston- Garrard might hit him for 2 TD’s
6. Jason Witten @ NYG
7. Aaron Hernandez @ Pitt
8. Brandon Pettigrew @ Buffalo
9. Visanthe Shiancoe @ Chicago– Shiancoe got back in the mix last week, expect that to continue
10. Heath Miller vs NE
11. Kellen Winslow vs Carolina- Raheem Morris says he wants to get Winslow more involved, expect that to happen
12. Tony Moeaki @ Denver– Starting to come on again.
13. Joel Dreesen @ Jac– Good bye week filler for Gates, 60 yards is highly likely
14. Tony Scheffler @ Buffalo
15. Ben Watson vs NYJ
16. John Carlson vs Arizona
17. Brent Celek vs Washington– Phased out of offense right now
18. Greg Olsen vs Minnesota
19. Jermaine Gresham @ Indy
20. Anthony Fasano vs Ten- Could be wrong here, With Pennington Fasano could see a lot of targets